Thursday, January 8, 2009

Love, Life and the aftermath of Mistakes

When I meet you I had no idea I had been missing you all my life. I had, but now I have you and I hope I never have to go one day missing you again.

My Girlfriends make me a better person.  I am better for knowing you all. Had I never meet you, I would be fucked now. Thank you for letting me not be fucked.

Best Friends are your constant companions when you are young. When you get older, you see them less. They are the reason I have an email account (obviously it's not for all those recruiters trying to higher me to work for them). When I see them, it is like I forgot someone could make me laugh my ass off, literally. I saw them last weekend and now I have no ass.

Sometimes it's hard to remember that life really isn't that bad. Sometimes I think, wtf, I have $4 in the bank, I live with my mother, I'm in debt $70,000 for a degree that will never make me that much and my job will never get me anywhere. I should probably start thinking - OK girl, you really are fucked, deal with it. Now what?

I am lucky though. In love that is. And what the hell does that bring you? Surely not prestige or money, which is of course what my job brings me already. So what the hell am I complaining about? Ha. But no really, I have some things. They know who they are and they know that it is them that makes me the happiest.

No comments: