I always have complete intentions of keeping this up, as if anyone ever reads it. I read it. That of course doesn't matter because I fucking write this shit. But anyways, a little about the recent changes in my life...
I had been in the application process of getting a government contract job. Something that you need a security clearance for. So for 7 months I went through the grueling task of trying to get this clearance. Including taking a lie detector test from a boy, yes a boy, who sounded and looked like a tool. But alas, I have no room to poke fun since I did not get the security clearance and this tool of a boy has a real job and a really good job at that. bastard. So after finding this awesome news out, I cried like a bitch because I had just spent the past several months not getting a job but thinking I was. A brilliant waste of time really. And then I moved on.
Now I have to get a real job. Not to say my current job isn't real, because every day it shows me how disgustingly real it is. Like when I almost get my face smashed in by a child attempting to throw a desk at me. Or when one of those children write's me a letter telling me they've seen my thongs, and they like it. gross. I consider a real job something that pays a decent amount of money. And by decent, I mean enough money to get me the fuck out of my mothers house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment