Saturday, November 8, 2008

Joby

I got a job, several months ago. I work at an RTC. Figure it out. I didn't even know what that stood for until after I'd been there for like 3 months. Now I throw it around constantly, pretending like I'm a badass because I use abbreviations that no one else understands. I want so badly to write down all the stories of that fabulous place so I never forget anything. While it is absolutely the most ridiculous place I have ever worked it is also the most hilarious. In that way where you feel like these kids can't actually be fucking serious, are you really seeing what you think you are. The answer is yes. To both. Yes, they are fucking serious and yes, you are seeing exactly what you think you are seeing.

I want to tell everything, but because I think I want to keep my job, I can't. Also I kind of have a thing for these kids now that I've been working with them for so long. And by thing I mean thank fucking jesus they're not mine...

No comments: