I just realized this blog was still in existence, I also noticed that not one person has viewed it. Obviously.
You'll be surprised to find out that, after 2 years, my life has dramatically changed. I still work with the kids, but not full-time anymore. Surprisingly, $11 an hour just can't pay the bills. I now work with them for 15 lovely hours on Sundays, every Sunday.
After quitting full-time at the school, I went to work at a BMW dealership, an hour away from my house, doing warranty claims. I'm pretty sure I cried everyday, seriously I'm not fucking with you, everyday. But working at that job paid the bills and allowed me to save up for my very first house. Huge accomplishment for me. I probably should have stayed working there so I could pay my mortgage. Eh, oh well, that's what I get for trying to achieve my dreams. Now I work at a marketing firm, about 5 miles from my house. Let me tell you what I like about this job, the commute and the people, that's about it. I'm not going to go into anymore detail because I can only bitch so much before it becomes horribly annoying, which I'm pretty sure happened in the first sentence.
-E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment