Even though I know there is no shortage of bars in my hometown of Frederick, Md., I found it difficult to find information on any of the ones I am so used to visiting. With the new development in downtown and several up-and-coming bars and restaurants in the area, I thought there would be no shortage of search results. This thought was wrong and I found my search being limited to only a few websites, all of which failed to tell the information I was seeking.
When going to a bar or restaurant for the first time, it is nice to know a few key things before entering the establishment. Like for example, what the dress code is, if there is one, how much the cover is if you are going to bar and most importantly who goes there. I'm not sure if you agree, but I wouldn't want to go out hoping for a fun night with my girlfriends and end up at a bar were only elders visited. Now don't get me wrong, elders are great, they're just not who I want to get drunk and dance on table tops with. As if this is what I do when going out. As far as restaurants go, knowing the dress code is vital. Who wants to go out to eat only to find they are way under dressed or worse, way to fancy. I don't know, maybe it's just a girl thing. Whether or not you care about what you wear when you go out, how much it cost or who's there, the information is lacking and it wouldn't hurt to have more of it readily available to all bar goers and restaurant lovers alike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment