Art is a very interesting topic, especially because there are so many forms of art, including anything from jewelry design to watercolors. Dr. Suess even showed us a form of art that, I feel, both chilren and adults can appreciate. When designed correctly, even T-shirts are considered art. While I am not an art expert and will never claim to be, I assume that just as there are many different types of art there are many different types of art galleries.
While searching for information on the topic of art or galleries, I came across a flickr website with several different types of art produced by one person and ironically displayed, for us web-viewers, in multimedia form. I seem to be finding that many artists are becoming more and more involved in the multimedia or multiple media world. I assume without this, they would have little chance for survival in the industry. The art displayed on this particular website covers several realms including sewing and, the previously mentioned, T-shirts. It really is amazing to see were talent comes from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Erica,
Don't forget the requirement to link to and comment on a recent news article or blog post. Neither of your first two posts do this.
Post a Comment