Let me just quickly tell you - When I die I'm not going to hell. Why, you ask?! Because I am ALREADY fucking there. Life is HELL, at least for right now.
Today is hump day, you know Wednesday, but unfortunately there is no humping going on for me. Just my ass growing as I sit here, slowly dying from the inside out, at my desk. I literally want to loudly scream the word FUCK and then get up and walk the fuck out. Not before flipping over my desk though and then, of course, ripping off my shirt. This job is BORING, and I say that lightly. I could say it hardly, but that doesn't make any sense, and if it did it would just be a constant, rambling stream of the F word and maybe a couple of douches. That is how my mind works.
You see this rambling that is going on?! That is what my mind feels like. I desperately want to, 1. overuse the caps lock so you can understand that I AM YELLING, because I can't do it in real life, and 2. have a constant flow of curse words going on.... just because.
I know I haven't really done a good job at explaining why my life is such crap, but don't worry I promise I will get around to it. Lucky you!!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment