Sunday, January 13, 2008

ladeda

It's been awhile. Good thing I decided to keep up this blog, thats been working out well. And obviously I did not keep any of my New Years resolutions. Running's overrated anyways, and so is being nice.

At least this year has successfully brought many fabulous things into my life. First of all, having absolutly no fucking money. There is about $5 in my bank account right now and that is overestimating by a lot. The new year fairy was really generous with that one. Also having no job has been pleasant. As I have just, and finally, graduated college I am immediatly in need of a job. However, as I would have guessed it, you need some sort of experience to get a job. And for some bullshit reason former waitress experience dosen't count, to bad I would rather eat shit and live at the dump than ever go back to waiting tables. I am pretty postive though that I will have to go back to doing just that, unless, of course, I decide to sell my body on the street or donate my plasma at some aids covered clinic for a bucket full of cash.

Exciting life I know. And you haven't even learned the best of it, like the fact that at the age of 24 and after 6 years of being on my own, I have to move in with my crazy mother...At least she has a washer and dryer, now I can finally wash the shit off my clothes.

No comments: