Yet again the keys are on topic. Recently one of the 30 giant fiberglass keys was stolen from the downtown area. This is not the first one to be stolen, vandalized or broken. It is however, the first time the crime was witnessed and the men stealing the key were arrested.
It's funny how people didn't see this coming. Or maybe they did, I haven't taken a poll. But you think if you decided to place 30 giant keys around the city you would bolt them down. Or maybe just not do it all. In my opinion the keys would look better in a gallery or in a store front rather than directly on the street.
Anyway, the men that were arrested were between the ages of 28-36. The picture I get in my head when I think of these grown men hauling the key into the back of their pick-up truck is beyond hilarious. I can imagine almost anyone else making this attempt, high school or college students would have made more sense. But no, it was probably just some old drunk rednecks, another great thing Frederick is known for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment